Model of Bulle Six Cases of Jean Benjamin Maneval paper
A Bulle Six Coques home, the size you choose, This is possible through BubbleMania.fr !
Choose a color :
- Once downloaded, unzip the file, then print 6 shells.
- Of course, you can compose your own bubble, with 6 Berries such as the way you want.
The model Bubblemania has chosen is the Bull of the Radiant Piacé, numbering is carried in the direction of counterclockwise from the door.
- Cut out the contour of each shell, mark all folds using a ruler and a knife to raise the edges.
- Start by building each hull by bonding the edges with glue stick, then once dry bubbles, assemble the 6 shells.
- Do paste the following at the end, this will allow you to assemble the last shell more easily.
- The model I made was quite small, I reinforced with tape collages inside.
At your scissors !
2 thoughts on “Model of Bulle Six Cases of Jean Benjamin Maneval paper”
Feel free to leave us comments !
YES’ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SYMPAAAAA’ L’ IDEA !